Due to some stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
• Timber and metal stud partitions
• Internal walls and floors
• Separating walls and floors
• Drylining systems
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
- Acoustic Performance – Provides excellent sound absorption
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited
- Easy To Fit – Suitable for 600mm or 400mm joist/stud centres.
Current lead time up to 5 working days
Glass Mineral Wool
A1 (BS EN 13501-1)
Acoustic, Non combustable
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews