Due to the nationwide stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Made with ECOSE® Technology which does not contain any added phenol or formaldehyde. Products made with ECOSE® are soft to touch, they generate low levels of dust and low VOCs
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification rating
- Friction fitting between studs
- A partially perforated roll providing the flexibility of multiple roll widths to maximise on-site efficiency. The product can be used at widths of: timber joists at 400mm centres or, unsplit as a full width roll.
- Proven test results with all major brands of plasterboard to provide assured compliance with sound related building regulations. Manufactured density meets the requirements outlined within relevant sound related building regulations.
Glass Mineral Wool
A1 (BS EN 13501-1)
Acoustic, Non combustable
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews