Due to some stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
Kingspan Thermawall TW55 achieves a Green Guide Rating of A+
- Coverage: 2.88m2 per board.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivity 0.022 W/m.K.
- Can be used between studs or as an insulating sheathing.
- Suitable for use with timber frame and steel frame wall constructions.
- Unaffected by air infi ltration.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build or refurbishment.
- Non–deleterious material.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.
140 kPa (at 10% compression)
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews