Due to the nationwide stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
Insulation beneath fully adhered single-ply waterproofing, and partially bonded built-up felt and mastic asphalt.
Thermaroof TR27 is a high performance, fibre free, rigid thermoset insulation core faced on both sides with a coated glass tissue facing which is used for insulating flat roofs. Fully compatible with single-ply non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent based adhesive systems, most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems and most green roof systems.
Pack quantity: 12x sheets.
Pack coverage: 8.64m2.
Thermal conductivity:0.026 W/mk
Facings: coated glass tissue.
Compressive strength: 150kPa at 10% compression.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/m.K.
- FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies.
- Fully compatible with single-ply non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent based adhesive systems.
- Fully compatible with most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems.
- Compatible with most green roof systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Non-deleterious material.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.
150 kPa (at 10% compression)
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews