Due to the nationwide stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
- No requirement for a vapour control layer
- Quick response floor heating – prevents heat loss through ‘heat sump’
- Minimises the cost of related items – soil removal, DPM’s, service connections
- Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor can also be used on walls and ceilings.
- High performance rigid urethane insulation thermal conductivity 0.022 W/mK for all thicknesses of insulation board.
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/m·K
- Application: Solid concrete and suspended timber ground floors. Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
140 kPa (at 10% compression)
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews