Free delivery for orders above £400 inc. VAT
Thermaroof TR24 is a high performance, fibre free, rigid thermoset insulation core faced with a bitumen coated glass tissue finished with a thermofusible polypropylene fleece on its upper surface and a mineralised glass tissue on its lower surface which is used for insulating flat roofs and is compatible with the majority of torch applied waterproofing systems.
Length : 1200mm.
Width : 600mm.
Thickness : 30mm.
Pack quantity : 10 x sheets.
Pack coverage : 7.20 m2.
Thermal conductivity : 0.026 W/mK.
Thermal resistance : 5.00 m²K/W.
Upper facing : bitumen coated glass tissue finished with a thermofusible polypropylene fleece.
Lower facing : mineralised glass tissue.
Compressive strength : 150kPa at 10% compression.
up to 80mm : 0.026 W/mK.
80 to 120mm : 0.025 W/mK.
120mm and above : 0.024 W/mK.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivity between 0.024 and 0.026 W/m²K.
- Compatible with majority of torch applied waterproofing systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Non–deleterious material.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.
Mineral Glass Coated
150 kPa (at 10% compression)
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews