Cellecta YELOfon HD5 is a lightweight, easy to cut and install non-cross polyethylene foam, specifically designed to reduce impact noise through concrete floors with a floating screed. When used in conjunction with Cellecta HEXATHERM XFLOOR and DECKfon Ultralay 5, it is Robust detail E-FC-8 compliant. Supplied in lightweight rolls, they are incredibly easy to handle and lift on sight. Their thin composition also make them incredibly easy to cut on site, allowing for quick and simple installation. This represents significant benefits over rubber based flooring products that are typically heavy and cumbersome to install.
- Thickness: 5mm
- Width: 1500mm
- Roll Length: 75m
- Coverage: 112.5m2
- Weight/m2: 0.15kg
- Impact Sound Insulation: 54dB
- Airbourne sound insulation: 52dB
- Very lightweight
- High impact sound deadening properties
- Ideal for floors including an underfloor heating system
- Compliant with Robust detail E-FC-8, when properly combined
- Easy to cut to size
- Easy to handle and install
Cellecta Yelofon HD 5 is especially applicable to concrete floors covered with a floating screed and ones that include an underfloor heating system.