Due to the nationwide stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
Mannok PIR insulation boards are multi-purpose which are suitable for multiple applications: wall, floor and rigid roof in a range of sizes and are purposely designed to guarantee compatibility with other essential products within a build.
Mannok PIR Insulation Board Specifications
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022W/mK
- Edging: Square Edge
- Facing: Composite Foil
- Fire Performance
- BS 476-7: Class 1
- BS EN 13501-1: Euroclass F
- High Compressive Strength
- Suitable for domestic and most commercial applications
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects
- Optimises the performance of any underfloor heating
- Ideal solution for upgrading the thermal performance of existing floors
- Reduces heat loss by air infiltration through a suspended timber floor
- Low thermal conductivity
- Minimises the thickness required to achieve the design U-value
Floor, Roof, Walls
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews