Due to some stock allocation, transportation lead times may be longer than displayed.
Mannok PIR is ideally suited to be used on walls and under rafters to reduce the overall heat loss through and eliminate thermal bridging through the rafters.
With the additional benefit of its paper facer, Mannok PIR Insulation is also suitable for use in dry-lining applications fixed in place using dot-and-dab adhesive or mechanical fixings. The benefits include:
- Simple solution to upgrading walls and roofs.
- Enables thermal insulation and internal finish to be applied in one operation.
- Certified under BBA certificate number 07/4444 and IAB certificate number 05/0223
- Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Thickness: 50.5mm (38mm PIR Insulation + 12.5mm Plasterboard)
- Plasterboard Thickness: 12.5mm
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage: 2.88m2 per board
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Application: For use on Wall and Roof
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews