100mm URSA Acoustic Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible, unfaced glass mineral wool product used for sound insulation of lightweight metal or wooden stud partitions in both new and existing buildings. This product is manufactured from sand, an abundant, sustainable resource and may also utilise up to 80% post consumer glass waste. It comes in 2 x 600mm width split.
- Timber or metal framed internal partition walls
- Timber or metal framed separating walls
- Timber separating floors
- URSA Acoustic Roll has minimal resistance to the passage of water vapour, thus allowing the floor or wall construction to breathe.
- URSA Acoustic Roll has excellent sound insulation characteristics to help meet the Building Regulation and Robust Details requirements.
- URSA Acoustic Roll also has good thermal insulation characteristics and enhances the thermal comfort of the building.URSA Acoustic Roll is lightweight yet tough, resilient and easy to install. It is easily cut using a sharp knife.
- Compaction of the rolls in their manufacture saves space in both storage and transport.
- URSA Acoustic Roll is rot-proof, durable and maintenance free. It is non-hygroscopic and will not slump in normal use.
- All of URSA products carry the CE Mark to show compliance with the harmonized European Standard BS EN 13162 and are quality assured to ISO 9001
- Outstanding product quality manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Systems
- Glass wool products do not contain or use in their manufacture ozone depleting chemicals such as CFCs and HCFCs. The Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) is zero
- URSA Acoustic Roll has a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of zero
Glass Mineral Wool
A1 (BS EN 13501-1)
Questions & Answers (1)
Questions and answers of the customers
we have a approx 66 sq m to insulate in pitched (room in ) roof. It seems that wool might be the cheapest option for allergies ( synthetic etc figures cases skin rash and breathing problems) ..can you let me know the approx amount of rolls we would need for to do the job ourselves? and costs! Many thanks
Q we have a approx 66 sq m to insulate in pitched (room in ) roof. It seems that wool might be the ...... Read more answer nowAsked by June 14, 2021 12:57 pmonAnswered by the admin Hello Megan, when installing mineral wool insulation a protective gear must be worn to avoid any skin or allergy irritations. The product that we would recommend using is PIR Insulation boards these have an excellent thermal conductivity to keep the warm in and also easy to handle when installing. Please have a look at the vast product range we have to offer suitable for your project: https://insulationwholesale.co.uk/insulation/insulation-board/pir-insulation/
Customer Product Reviews